This is an advertisement

A General Service Law Firm With Local Roots

Considering Filing For Divorce? We Can Help.

Filing for divorce is never easy. There are dozens of decisions that must be made, and it can be hard to think clearly.

With over 25 years of combined experience, Frye & Troxler PSC helps clients throughout Kentucky and West Virginia. As a women-led firm, we approach each case with compassion and understanding — but we will also fiercely defend your rights and advocate for you every step of the way.

Resolving Complex Problems Requires A Knowledgeable Lawyer

As members of this community, we truly love what we do. Finding tailored solutions to family-related matters is not always easy, but we have built a reputation for being problem-solvers. We sit down and give you the one-on-one, individualized attention you deserve. For example, the biggest questions people need answers to revolve around their kids. Determining what child custody will look like can be hard. From visitation schedules to child support, we can help you with all aspects.

Another big area of divorce is splitting assets. Kentucky and West Virginia are both equitable distribution states. This means that the courts will divide your property how they deem fair – which is not always 50/50. It is always possible to resolve these issues outside of court. Whether it is negotiating on your behalf or going in front of a judge, we will always represent you and your best interests. Due to our extended time in the legal field, we have built strong relationships with the judges in the counties we work in and are more than prepared to fight for you.

Call Now To Learn More

Many clients come to us due to a word-of-mouth recommendation. We love that we can help people move forward with their lives during difficult circumstances. From beginning to end and everything in between, we are here for you.

To schedule a free consultation, call our office in Russell at 606-833-8400 today. We serve clients in Boyd, Greenup and Carter counties in Kentucky. In West Virginia, we serve Cabell and Wayne counties.